stochastic on qqq

I have a workspace set up to look at a stochastic buy system for qqq.  There
is a standard Omega system to do that.  I applied it to a daily chart for
data from 3/99.(is that when qqq started trading? I hope so)  The system
generated 4 trades for this time period, all losers.  A 5th trade is still
"open'.  I'm not sure but I think the stop loss being used in the program
could be set differently and maybe yield different results.  Did you mention
what time period you wanted to do this "system" in ?  I don't remember.
Please let me know.