re-exit at fixed dollar amount

A few days ago I posted a profittarget indicator written in the powereditor.
While rewriting it in the quickeditor I found it had a lot of unnecessary
code.
Here it is again trimmed down.

{Indicator ProfitTarget.  Powereditor}
Inputs: tgt(200);
if I_MarketPosition=1 then plot1 (I_AvgEntryPrice+tgt points,"tgtup");{Cyan}
if I_MarketPosition=-1 then plot2  (I_AvgEntryPrice-tgt
points,"tgtdn");{Magenta}
{if I_MarketPosition=0 then plot3 (close,"close");}{Yellow}

{ShowMe Tgtdn-Q     Quickeditor}
{Inputs: tgt(200)}
If I_MarketPosition=-1 then place mark on I_AvgEntryPrice-tgt points

{ShowMe Tgtup-Q     Quickeditor}
{Inputs: tgt(200)}
If I_MarketPosition=1 then place mark on I_AvgEntryPrice+tgt points

Neville.