Re: Nasdaq 100 index

 You're welcome Jerry.
The ignorant, such as myself, contribute what they can when they can.

Best,
Monte

"If the differences between the knowledge of smartest person in the
world, and the stupidest person in the world were to be measured,it
would be equal to one drop in the ocean of all that there is to be
known." - A. Einstein (roughly paraphrased)