Re: Dual Data Question

Thanks for your reply.   I'm looking to take a signal from the daily data
only when the weekly buy or sell is on.  Otherwise there would be no trade.
The Daily data has to also recognize that the weekly data can only be
computed from the previous Friday's close.  The weekly data needs to be there
because the O, H, L, C and range need to be analyzed.

Example:  Data1(weekly)  If H > H[1] and Range > Range[1] and C > C[1] then
weekly buy = true.

                 Data2(daily) If weekly buy(data1) = true then begin

Buy O tomorrow + Range * .5 stop.

End;

Thanks for any help....

Vince

In a message dated 9/20/00 10:31:19 AM Central Daylight Time, LScharpen