Re: Bulk Adding Option Symbols

Hello all,

I by accident discovered how to do this today!

I was adding MER (Merrill Lynch) to my list in the usual fashion, but had
"Stock Option" selected for the type instead of "Stock." When I double
clicked it, it pulled up a box to allow me which options off that root to
add in bulk with a simple date/price filter.

Good luck to anyone else who didn't know this (and yes, I did read the
manuals cover to cover).

Cheers,

Doug