RE: Help programming Black-Scholes model in Excel ?????

There is an Excel add-in

-----Original Message-----
From: Kent Shaw [mailto:kshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2000 4:48 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Help programming Black-Scholes model in Excel ?????

I'd really like to be able to compare implied volatilities of about 15-20
options at one time and was wondering if it was possible to program in
Excel. I haven't really tried yet but thought that I would ask the "list"
first before attempting it. Any advice or hints would be very much
appreciated. Thanks and good luck all !!!!!!!!!

Kent the Shaw

"The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life."
                               - Job 33:4