RE: Invalid date problem ts2k

Hi again,
I tried to reproduce this problem:
I also remember that I changed the regional parameters in Win NT4 from
French to English US.
Why ? Because of the time difference, you can have a date difference.
But this may not be your problem because according to the time stamp of your
mail, you may be an american from the east coast.
In the GlobalServer \Edit Symbol, you can choose the time settings for a
symbol:
GMT time
Local Time
and Exchange Traded Time
You have also a choice when you build a chart in TS: in the dialog box
"Format Symbol\Settings"
you can choose the Time Zone between Local and Exchange

I tried several changes with all these settings but with no success to
reproduce the problem
During these tests, the only time when I have an Invalid Date Error is when
in "Format Symbol\Settings", I select more than one day in the future for
"Last Date", currently 09/18/2000.

Sorry to be unable to help you more

Phil