Re: CME Sponsored Workshop

----- Message d'origine -----
De : "Mark Brown" <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : vendredi 15 septembre 2000 06:58
Objet : CME Sponsored Workshop

> Hello ,
>
> I don't get out often but my parole officer has agreed to let me travel
> out of the country of Texas so..
>
> I  will be in Chicago with Neal Weintraub November 18, 2000 helping to
> do a  systems workshop.  For those interested, more information can be
> found at the link on the CME web site.
>
> http://www.cme.com/educational/courses/stworkshop.html
>

> also  I  want  to make it clear I do work for food and Chicago has its
> fair share of it.

There are some errors on the above web page:

Workshop Schedule

9:00 a.m. - 10:01 a.m.   How to Construct a Trading System without Safir-X neurofuzzy logic " by Neal Weintraub

10:02 a.m  - 12:00 pm
Yoga session  OR commented visit of the  www.sirtrade.com web site.

10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.   Seven Basic Types of Systems: Their Advantages and Disadvantages"
                                      by Mark Brown

Crossover Moving Average Systems
Reversal Patterns
Trend-Following Systems
Short-Term Systems
Long-Term Systems
Volatility Systems
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.   LUNCH

( Lunch will be served only if a successful system has been developped).
MB will sell some french fries at the entrance for the case.
Ketchup and various sauces available.

1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.    System critiquing with Mark Brown as "The Trading Doctor"
Participants will discuss their systems. "Dr." Brown will diagnose problems with the systems and prescribe ways to improve them.

(Useless for attendee who did not participate to the  morning Yoga session)
The session will also include discussion of other topics such as the Sharpe Ratio and the Kelly Formula, and  a cleaning of the meeting room ( live).

Instructors: Neal Weintraub and Mark Brown

Prerequisite:None

Date:November 18, 2000

Cost: $399. Includes instruction and six trading systems ready to be loaded into your computer , and a free reformatting of your HD.
Also included the new manual: "How to loose all your Easy Language code in less than 2 seconds" by Dr Brown.

Dr PO
 Neurofuzzy Logic tools for TradeStation
Free evaluation versions and competitive upgrades available
web: http://www.sirtrade.com