Re: CME Squawk Box

Mark

They may have even taken it a step further. It may be totally electronic,
without the human actually reading quotes. My problem trading is not lack of
information. It is lack of focus and concentration. It helps me with that and
tells me the minimum lag in my data stream.. I have tried a couple of the
in-the-pit squawk boxes. I received virtually NO information that was useful
to *me* (maybe to an ex-floortrader, but not me) and they drove me crazy.
Kind of like someone operating a jackhammer outside my door.

Jim