Re: Retracement ELA Help Please

Try something like:

if ConditionX and Close >= H + y then begin
   BPrice = H + y;
   BuyOK1 = TRUE;
   Count = 0;
end;

if BuyOK1 and Close <= BPrice - Z then begin
   BuyOK2 = TRUE;
   BuyOK1 = FALSE;
end;

if BuyOK2 then Buy next bar at BPrice stop;

Count = Count + 1;

Don't forget to reset BuyOK1 and BuyOK2 to FALSE somewhere. You might like to cancel the signals after so many bars (I used 10 in the example), etc.

if MarketPosition = 1 or Count > 10 then begin
   BuyOK1 = FALSE;
   BuyOK2 = FALSE;
end;

Bob Fulks