Coding help

<x-flowed>
I apologize... I really am trying to learn how to write this ELA stuff.
Could someone give me a hand with these 2 entry forecasting models:

ONE:

Close of previous day * .0125 = X
Open of next day + X = Buy Target
Open of next day - X = Sell Target
Trailing Stop = $1250 and bail-out stop eqaul $2000

TWO:
Close of previous day * .0125 = X
Close of previous day + X = Buy Target for NEXT day
Close of previous day - X = Sell Target for NEXT day
Trailing Stop = $1250 and bail-out stop eqaul $2000

Thanks to any assistance.   I'm 154 pages into Omega's
Easy Language manual... and really struggling to "get" it.
Warmly,
Brian Voiles
</x-flowed>