From: cashc@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cashc@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2000 9:00 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Is it safe to get TS2000?

When TS2000 came out, there were a bunch of problems and I
sent back my copy.  Now that we're up to Service Pack 5, is it safe
to get it?

I'm mainly interested in using it for backtesting intraday data on
stocks (about 8000 of them).  The 32K bar limit is a big problem for
that in TS 4.0 (which I have now).  I also want to get some of the
additional EL functionality.

Is historybank working allright?  As I mentioned, I'm only using it
for backtesting, so I would need intraday refresh data and daily
refresh data.  Is there a fee for using historybank?

Any idea how much to upgrade from TS 4.0?

TIA,

Cash

"Buy Low, Sell High"
(If this statment is used for financial gain, I am entitled to 10% of all
profits. ;) )