Re: Need Advice

The 3 is built-in (hard coded in the functions) and therefore does not need to be entered as an input.  (If desired, one could modify the functions to allow this to be an input.)

Thus, using the Stochastic Classic, the inputs you want are:

Input: Length(7), KAdjust(10),  DAdjust(10), OverBought(80), OverSold(20);

As you can see, the input "Length" is used for calculations of both lines.  Again, the functions could be modified to allow different lengths to be used for the two lines...

OM