RE: Forcing a function to series

> I copied both HighD and LowD (they are in read-only mode) and created
> LowD2 et HighD2 and your solution works fine. I do not have the error
> message anymore!
>
> But do you understand why didn't Omega write the inputs of these 2
> functions with the NumericSeries type?

Because they screwed up.  It's a bug.

Not only does it cause problems like the one you saw, but it means
the HighD/etc functions DO NOT WORK CORRECTLY unless you make sure to
call them on EVERY BAR.  Don't call them inside an "if" or you'll get
wrong answers.

If they'd made them Series functions, you wouldn't have that problem.

Gary
=========
Ok,  this agrees with some old posts from Bob fulks and Wayne Matthews!
This is a big bug!!
I understand that I'll never use anything else than my rewrited codes:
HighD2 and LowD2!
But this makes me think: how many functions else are there like that?????
We have to have a look at all the built-in functions !!

Thanks Gary, for your comments

Philippe