Re: Trading based on Equity Curve

> Equity curve filtering may be
> getting attention now because systems are going bust it is a sound
> approach nonetheless.

Well maybe. I gotta agree with Gary F. I have no interest in trading a
system that equity curve filtering will help. It only helps systems that
have looooooooong drawdowns (long enough to recognize it and quit
trading) and systems like that have no appeal to me. Better go back to
the drawing board and add filters for conditions that might *cause* a
losing streak and x the trades before the horse is out of the barn.

--
  Dennis