Re: Java based SW

> There was also talk of a cooperative effort to develop an open source
> product.  This was going on at http://www.egroups.com/list/tplatform.
> ...but there hasn't been much of any activity there in the last 10
> months.

I started that list.  I hoped to pull together some people interested
in doing the kind of thing David has done.  When people realized how
much work was involved, most of them lost interest.  I didn't have
the time or energy to drive it myself, so the list has gone dormant.

I applaud David's development efforts and especially his plans to
release it for general use!

Gary