GlobalServer Problem.

Has anyone experienced the error message 'A critical error occured in GlobalServer - shuting down'? Any ideas on a fix? Have tried some of computer idiot cures. Shutdown the machine and reboot. Have also tried to reload SP3 and 4 but still get the error message

Just for reference I am running TS2000 with Windows2K on a dual PII 450, 384megs.

If anyone has any ideas for a cure I would appreciate a reply. No luck in getting through to OR tech support.

Thanks.