Re: EL Help please

In June, Joe Krutsinger distributed the following code at his talk.  I have been
using it as an indicator.  I am using it intra day which is why the Length is
1299.  He suggests 30 as the number if one is using it inter day.
Lawrence Price

{**************************************************************
Description : This Indicator plots JoeKrut-Equity Alert
Provided By : Joe Krutsinger, Inc. (c) Copyright 1999, 660-665-2218
***************************************************************}
Inputs: Length(1299);
Value1=(I_OpenEquity);
Value2=Average(Value1,Length)[1];
{
Plot1(I_OpenEquity,"OpenEquity");
Plot2(I_ClosedEquity,"ClosedEquity");}
Plot3(Value2,"JoeKrut");
Plot4(Value2-Value2[1],"JoeKrut Diff");

#BeginAlert
 if checkalert and (plot4 < 0) or
 (plot4[1] <=0 and plot4>0)  then
  alert = TRUE;
#End;

{ Suggested uses- If Equity Moving Average is rising,
trade multiple contracts, if  Equity  Moving Average drops lower than its'
previous value, then system may be broken or out of phase, trade one contract or
less,(paper trade, abandon any current position).

Questions? Call 800-767-2508, Fax 888-455-4612,
email joekrut@xxxxxxx, web:www.joekrut.com }