then test out the connection with the
test message. let me know if you got a
problem. also if you submitted your
profile but did not get the message
asking to confirm the subscription
let me know.
***
so far in 1 week we got close to100
traders that signed up for the new list.
good. many MSs and PHDs as
well as distinguished programmers,
traders, daytraders, locals, engineers,
psychologists. quite a few people from
overseas, representing virtually all corners
of the earth. many people have an outstanding
education background.

but...
 i have not seen a lot of omega list
old timers on there. what's up?
either you got it or you gave up
on it... in any case you are invited.

Bob F, Robert C, David F, Andy, Carrol S,
Robin L, Nonlinear, Marlowe, Kent R,
J. Rodney, Allan K, Dennis H, Gerrit J,
John Cl, Robert B, Ron A,  Hans, we geits?
was machen zie,
Greg N, Peter P, Peter2150, anatop, Cab V,
Richard J, David De, Bill V, Patric M, Glen S,
Garry Fk, Scott H, Brian M, Timothy, Earl A,
Pierre, Mark J, we need you on there
and special invitation goes out to JIMO
( sunny days only at systems list )

now, a little motivation for those that are
still questioning...
i know you've seen lists come and go fast but
that was the '90s - you know "the lonely
decade", "i got the best system and i ain't
gonna share it with no one". it's new time
now. common over ya all.
this will be some think tank and we can all
walk away richer and smarter.
remember we are not abandoning omega list.
it will remain a classic. it will coexist, no
doubt about that. this is just a systems oriented
list. the creation of this list was inevitable,
it's a niche at this time.
let's move one level up,
cooperation, collaboration, coordination
instead of separation, segregation and
solitude.
name of the game is "systematic trading"
not discretionary. we want the system
that makes our day green all day and every
day... be it pork bellies, emlx or JY/US spreads.
we gotta code this thing that will bang out
those points up or down.
100 of us with such brain power, you gotta
believe in this or there is no hope for us in
this world. it has to work.
all it will take is some good organization
and some motivation that i can guarantee.

for those who don't believe in systems or
making money in trading... i have seen it and
i have done it and
i am sure that many of you also seen it and
some of you done it.
you can make 3-6 figures a day, yes you can.
and by trading not selling systems.
a system just makes it 100 times easier to
do it.

last call for everyone before we start off.
bilo.