New symbols since 98?

Thanks to everyone on my security block question.

Now that that is working, I'm trying to get my symbols updated to
today.  I started with the symbol universe from Nov. 1998.

Any suggestions on how to do this?

I've found the stocks added to the NYSE, but need to enter them in
TS 4.  I haven't found any NASDAQ or AMEX lists.

I'm working with the offline data server and Prophet Data (a
DialData clone service) to get my data.

TIA,

Cash

"Buy Low, Sell High"
(If this statment is used for financial gain, I am entitled to 10% of all profits. ;) )