RE: Help with omega re-install

are you using sat or internet. I've seen several cases where I needed to
reinstall several times using the tools | run setup wizard, to get it to
really connect. If all else fails, we can check and see what's in the
registry. My bet is that it thinks you are running a different server due to
the re-install. Please let me know,
Kimberly