RE: Strategy performance question...

There is a tool for Tradestation 4 that allows testing on multiple stocks,
do not remember the vendo but it has been menitioned before in this
maillist.

The other route is only for a programmer (I have taken it).

Use the workchart scanner to run the strategy on all stocks desired. Output
one line with information every time the system buys or sells. Run a program
on the output file, generating a report for total test results.