Problems with TE920 for DTN

I'm having trouble getting a Pacific Commware TE920 card to work with my
computer. I purchased the card back in March and installed it in a new
Windows2000 computer in late May. I want to use it with my DTN sat feed. I
got the Windows 2000 driver from the Pacific Commware website and when I try
to install it all I get is the dreaded "contact manufacturer" dialog box.

Pacific Commware does not have any telephone tech support, only email. To
date I have emailed them at least 20 times and NEVER received a reply. Does
anyone know if they are still in business and if so, are they always this
terrible in the customer support department? I have tried calling them but
all I get is voicemail. The president of the company, John Loram, even
states on his personal voicemail that he rarely checks his messages. Yikes!
Caveat emptor!

Does anyone have any advice for getting this thing to work? I have and
Athlon 700, Win2k, 256mb RAM. I am using it for TS2000. Any help would be
appreciated!

Thanks!

David A. Forbes
david_a_forbes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx