seeking options book editor/co-author

<x-flowed>
I've just finished two books on options and have written about 80% of a
third, and I would like to bring another person in to help finish this
third book.  I am looking for an:

Editor or Co-Author

The book is an intuitive treatment that is correct technically and
nonetheless accessible to readers who do not know the Ito calculus,
ordinary calculus, or even algebra.  It is written in the same spirit as
the textbook "Statistics" by Freedman, Pisani and Purves, which is the
standard text used at universities for non-technical students.

I am looking for someone to help complete the book and can offer either
pay-by-piece, pay-by-hour, or even co-authorship and royalty sharing for an
especially qualified person.

Candidates should be knowledgeable about options and familiar with the
industry, should have some background in the theoretical arena, should be
energetic, smart, intuitive, and capable of clean, clear exposition.

_| pisani@xxxxxxxx

_|
</x-flowed>