Employment opportunity

I head up a 55+ person TA based Investment Advisory firm managing over
700 mil. in
Bloomfield Hills, MI.  We’re going through another expansion phase that
will entail
hiring 2 more researchers:

Each candidate should hold at least a BA or BS, be knowledgeable in TA
of the
markets and have programming skill in some language (visual basic,
clarion, C++, etc.).

Research Associate #1:  Proficient in Trade Station or Logical
Information Machine,
indicator development, and portfolio management.

Research Associate #2:  Proficient in Ward’s NeuralTrader or other
neural network
software, and has knowledge of chaos theory and non-linear math.

In order to fully interact with our team of researchers, successful
applicants must reside
in, or move, to Michigan.  We are located in a northern suburb of
Detroit, (Bloomfield
Hills, MI), a lush, green environ, with mild winters, dotted with lakes,
and home to great
schools and most of the auto execs.

Top salaries and benefits.

Contact me privately (not on this list) if you’re interested.

Jerry Wagner
Flexible Plan Investments, Ltd
Email:  Flexplan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Websites:  wwwFlexiblePlan.com ; www.StrategicSoltn.com ;