RE: Decimalization starting Aug 28: data init/dribble problem.

Bob - the data vendors got us by the "short-hairs" and so do the
exchanges....

but regarding that problem of pre-market initialization....I have the same
problem in the after market trading period. In TS2000i's Global Server,
there is a "dribble" setting which should prevent this data from hitting the
Global Server. But it is not happening......I am having to go in manually
and remove data.....just like you.
And that, my friend, for the price we paid, is bullshit. No data should
enter the Global server before the START or after the END of the sessions
that are checked-off.