RE: GlobalServer: tool for importing 3rd-Party end-of-day data?

Chart windows only accept ASCII files that have data
for 1 symbol. But I think this idea might be in the
right track: Since his file has data for multiple
symbols, what you need is a little application that
reads the data and creates one ASCII file for each
stock.

Victor

--- David Hunt <adest@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Carsten,
>
> Why not just use it as a normal New Chart Window
> setup and select 3rd Party
> Data Directory that should cope with CSV directly
> without the need for the
> Global Server.
> David Hunt
> http://www.adest.com.au/
> Australians phone: 02 9527 4690
> International: 612 9527 4690
> US Callers phone: 1 312 577 0491 Fax 1 312 577 0491

=====

Victor C.