BMI SAT

<x-flowed>
Is anyone else experiencing several terrible bad ticks a day in the
bonds... I know that my Sat. is a bit out of alignment and it may be
causing it... if so I will have to get someone out here to fix it and don't
want to do that with DSL coming to the neighborhood in two weeks (gonna
drop BMI like a hot rock!!) and never use them or their parent again. At
the same time, none of the other commodities that I am following are
experiencing the bad ticks.

Thanks,

Stewart.
</x-flowed>