TS4 Install And Video Card Conflict

I ran into a bit of a hangup this weekend as I was attempting to install TS4
on a Athlon 850 Win98 machine with the factory 32 MB AGP video card. It
seems that the ssiact.386 line in the settings.ini was causing the bootup to
halt and reboot in safe mode. After removing the AGP video card and
installing 2 ATI XPert98 PCI cards I was able to get it working correctly.

Hope this helps someone who is or may experience this in the future. I am
not aware of any kind of workaround for this type of problem.

Patrick White