Introduction to the list

Hi all,

I am an ex-omega employee. I worked with Omega for
about 5 years and recently moved on to work on
different things. I'm writting to the list because I
had arranged to get in touch with a few of you in the
next few months (user groups and such). Anyway, if you
are one of the people who I was talking to, feel free
to drop me a line to this email.
Some others might just know me from some of the
workshops, STAD club or OmegaWorld... feel free to
drop me a line (good or bad).
Additionally, I'll hang around and try to help as much
as I can with EasyLanguage and whatever else might be
needed.

Kind regards,

Victor

=====