Re: Persistent data with Easy Language

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Persistent data with Easy Language
  • From: "Terry B. Rhodes" <tbr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 20:12:51 -0700

Quality Trading Innovations has 2 Dlls that you can use to
program the functionality that you want. They are referred to as
Hashnums32 and QLSnums32.

Hashnums provides functions that implement global variables and
file read/write functionality. I have been using it for light
work for about a month with no problems.

QLSnums provides functions that implement lists, stacks and
queues. I spent a lot of time over the last month implementing
grid objects for use with radar screen only to find out that the
QLSnums server does not work. I reported this to the vendor about
a week ago and they are looking at the problem. Will let you know
the outcome.

The web page for these products is

	http://www.ozemail.com.au/~qtrade/

regards,