RE: PCQuote vs. E-Signal

  • To: "'Chris Cheatham'" <nchrisc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: PCQuote vs. E-Signal
  • From: "Kimberly" <kimberly@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 08:22:40 -0700

Here is the what Lonnie Gold, Sales rep for FutureSource had to say:

1. FutureSource does not support Prosuite2000i Global Server, either through
the satellite feed, nor the internet feed.
2. "have considered it, but it probably won't happen"
3. FutureSource does support ts4

Also of interest, (my experience), FutureSource does have a DDE-link excel
capability which will allow real-time update of an excel field, as well as
retrieval of historical data.

sigh,
Kimberly