Re: Bund-futures tradingsystem

Hello  D.A.,

Tuesday, August 15, 2000, 8:52:51 AM, you wrote:

DAvD> Hello,

DAvD> I trade several years on the Euro-Bund futures with a good trading-system.
DAvD> But the last months my system gives more and more lost trades. I looking for
DAvD> some-one with experience in Bund-future trading or tradingsystem, to discus
DAvD> or develop another (beter tradingsystem) with me. I use TS2000i

DAvD> D.A. van Dijk

How are you able to use ts 5 with its mathematical errors that have been
written  about  and  proven  by  many  veterans  on this list excluding
myself?  You may have a sound method and yet your results keep coming
up  inaccurate  or  outside  of a tolerable error acceptance. Its this
continual  self  denial  of  these  facts  that  has driven many to go
underground,  because  they  only  use ts 4 and this list has become a
whining list for users of ts 5 and a hardware list.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown   mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx