Re: Proposal about a new "Systems Only" e-mail list / user group...

Ok BUY LOW SELL HI

   You obviously know nothing about me. We do have our little network on here
and WE help each other all the time. I offer my help to those outside the
network whenever I can find free time. But we are a tight knit community and
are always available to help the little guy grow bigger. Everyone here
started out at the bottom and slowly moved on up the ladder. But I guess you
started at the top and want to surround yourself with other selfish
individuals as yourself. Well you won't find any on here because were all
unselfish people. We came to realize quickly that it's them and us. But you
want to create a new class of people. I've been doing this since 82' and I
always learned there is always something new you can learn from everyone. But
through it all I've learned to never belittle anyone or forgo anyone's
ideologies. Behold you never know where the black box is buried.
    I hope you have a pleasant day.

Morris