re:TS4

Message text written by INTERNET:omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
>I just installed TS4 on a new computer and when I try to initialize the
server it tells me security block not found. I have my dongle attached to
the
computer. Any suggestions?

Morris
<

Morris,

I went throught the same thing. It has to do with
the SSI_Act setting in Autoexec.bat.
I suggest you let OR Tech handle this one. They
knew immediately what to do. They run a test in DOS
to determine the correct setting. Mine is set to
10,10,10, however, others have different settings.

Start | Run | type: msconfig| Select Autoexec.bat tab
and read the SSI_ACT setting.

Ian.