Fw: INSIDE/OUTSIDE DAY FILTERS FOR RADAR SCREEN!?

From: Ed Gates
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 6:36 PM
Subject: INSIDE/OUTSIDE DAY FILTERS FOR RADAR SCREEN!?

I would like to incorporate these filters into Radar Screen - returning a
T/F value.   Omega currently only includes this capability  for
key-reversals!   Has anyone written any code for this or knows how to do it?
I know that I can use show-me bars for this purpose with a chart - but I
want to use Radar Screen to look through a large number a symbols at once!

I notice that I don't see a-lot-of discussion about using Radar Screen and
was wondering why!?

Ed Gates