Re-installation of Prosuite 2Ki

This may be usefull to some.  I recently
had occasion to re-install Prosuite 2ki on my system.  I was completely
successfull and here  is how I did it.  You'll be able to preserve your
workspaces and ELA/ELS files with this, but you server setting will be
lost. I have not been successfull in getting the reinstall to work
without completely removing the Server directory.  The good news is,
that it works, also, you will NOT need to re-enter that long
authorization code, as that also was preserved.

1) Click on your Task Bar to "Exit" the Omega Scheduler.
2) via Add/Remove programs in Control Panel, Remove Omega Research
ProSuite/TradeStation
3) Go to the directory where you had Omega  installed, and you'll see it

is still there.  Delete the Program directory and delete the Server
Directory.
4) Go to your boot directory (usually C:\) and go to the Temp directory
and remove all files. Failure to do this may cause the Service Packs to
fail to load.
5) Install Service Pack 4C
6) Go to the boot directory again and go to the Temp directory and
remove all files
7) Install Service Pack 5
8) Reinstall the Universe (if needed) and Help Update files (for sure)

I've got these instructions tape to my wall.

James Davis
Orange, CA