From: pierre.orphelin [mailto:pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2000 12:37 PM
To: Schedlbauer, Joseph E.; Omega email list (E-mail)
Subject: Re: Neural Networks for trading

You may want to check this one:
Safir-X v 3.0 ( free evaluation version available from the web site below).
Neurofuzzy logic systems.

Also:
Neuroshell Trader  ( Ward system group)
Biocomp Profit ( Biocomp)
Both neural networks and GA

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
Neurofuzzy Logic tools for TradeStation
Free evaluation versions and competitive upgrades available
web: http://www.sirtrade.com