Where market (SP) will go "tomorrow".

Hi to All -

Here is what I see where market (SP) will go "tomorrow".
Market is set up to plunge down.
First stop shall be at the area of 1375.
Second stop shall be at the area of 1300. It will be strong support.
At the area of 1150 (bottom) market may stop its move down and will
try to recover.
Market should not go below 1045.

Market will not go back to Aprils' high.

Correct price levels, when present contract will expire and new ones
issued.
That is what I see.  Market may do what ever it wants.

I expect market to tank at coming week. It shall not go above 1485.
Thanks.

Val