RE: 3-Headed Dragon

<x-flowed>
>From: "M. Simms" <prosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>Ole Clyde called a nice turnaround right on the dot....all ya had to do is
>place a stop order bout 5 pts above a 3 bar closing >average and you got in
>perfectly.

What time frame was that? Daily, hourly, what?

>BTW: does a reverse "oops" work as well.....gap up, then a fade or crash ?

Why not try it yourself? Today could be your first test. My guess is the
sells would work better in a bear market, than a bull. Is this a bear
market? :)

{Daily bars...RT only}
If open next bar > C {H, etc} {and whatever filter you like (or not)} then
sell at {H,C, again you name it, stop, or something else limit};

Bill Wynne

bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
</x-flowed>