Dual Processors, etc.

<x-flowed>
Again, thanks to all those who responded to my prior computer questions.
I've gained a of insight & I hope others have too.

Any opinions on dual processors for either TS4 or TS2K (I have TW too, for
that matter, for those who have it & have or are running it).

Would it better to get a single 933 or say 2, 733's (or whatever is close)?

Also, I might add, that one day a week, I'll be using web programs,
Dreamweaver and Fireworks during market hours while collecting via BMI
satellite.

BTW, from the responses Dell won hands down. And in Sep issue of PC
magazine, a review of workstations was done and the Dell 420 workstation
was given top choice. Gateway made a rather poor showing. So at least one
decision has been made.

Actually two, as the fastest ULTRA hard drives seem to be either very close
or even superior to SCSI drives and less of a headache.

Presently, I have a separate hard drive for my C: drive. ITW, if it goes
down, I can restore from a backup after formatting the hard drive (assuming
it's still useable). I keep everything else on another drive.

Is that overkill or as smart as I think it is? I plan to use Drive Image to
make frequent copies of my C: drive for backups, since the thought of
re-installing everything is just too time consuming with my schedule.

Is there a sharper way to do what I'm trying to do? (Ha, most likely!).

For those who use CRT monitors rather than LCDs, do your eyes ever bother
you? I spend a LOT of hours in front of the screens and mine do.  Hence the
thought of getting LCD monitors rather than CRT.

Someone warned me about going too high-end. I agree with that since I don't
want to be spending my time fighting the computer, rather than paying
attention to the market. Plus, I'm no computer tech, so unless the problem
is easy, I need help.

FWIW, Matrox makes a dual digital monitor card. But the dvi cable they
recommend with it is only 6 feet long. Does anyone know of another source
for such a cable, perhaps 9 feet or so?

Thanks again,

FPI
</x-flowed>