Re: Dynastore question

If You Speak of the Dynaloader program, you will need
to find the files called ctreestd.dll and pkwdcl.dll
from Omega/Prog (TS4.0)dirctory and COPY them to the
Windows\System Dirctory for Win95/98 or COPY them to
the WINNT\System for WinNT orWin2000pro.This should
fix your problem.
If you need the files I can E them to you.

Regards,

Alan C.