Re: Demark Sequential - a good study....one more time

Well, at a quick glance, the thing has (count 'em) 25 !!!! inputs. I've
never seen a system with so many inputs that wasn't overoptimized. So,
it's not at all surprising to me that it would work for a while and then
blow up. Maybe something good could be salvaged from that mess and maybe
it couldn't. Depends on whether you believe in the core concept or not.
I don't have any strong opinions one way or the other.

--
  Dennis