RE: Need internet data feed using @home

QFeed from Quote.com w/ Dynastore.

-----Original Message-----
From: CRLeBeau@xxxxxxx [mailto:CRLeBeau@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2000 1:22 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Need internet data feed using @home

For several years I've been receiving delayed futures quotes via cable using
FutureSource and it works just fine and supports my TS 4.0 very nicely.

Unfortunately they are abandoning this useful product at the end of the
month
and will be switching to an Internet data feed that is not compatible with
OmegaResearch products.

I need an Internet data feed (preferably 10 minute delayed data to avoid the
ridiculous exchange fees) that works on TS 4.0 or 2000i (preferably both).

I have a high speed Internet connection using @home.com.  Is there any
source
of delayed futures data available that will support both TS 4.0 and 2000i
??

So far it looks like E-signal is my only choice but using their data means I
would have to use only TS 2000i and I don't like this product.  I like 4.0
much better.

Any suggestions?  I don't want to use a satellite feed if I can possibly
avoid it. (My wife and my neighbors object.)

I phoned OmegaResearch tech support twice and they more or less said "duh?"
and gave me a long list of data vendor phone numbers and said "Good luck."

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Chuck LeBeau