Stock Account Question

Hello omega-List,

   I  have  a relative who holds a portfolio of company stock which he
works  for.   He  wishes to open and account and from time to time buy
puts  to hedge his investment.  He has to do this rather than sell the
calls because he can deliver on the stock.

So  since he is only starting a stock trading account to buy puts - he
of  course  like  everyone  wants to know where he can open an account
with the least amount of money.

I  have  no  clue  myself but told him all the typical ones like Datek
ect.   I thought  maybe someone here may have some suggestions I can
pass on to him?

--

Best regards,
  Mark Brown   mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx