From: Monte C. Smith <mcs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Omega-List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 11:33 PM
Subject: To the List

I'd like to take a moment, if there are no objections, to publicly
apologize to the OList.
In recent times, I have posted numerous idiotic posts, which have met
with, at most, mild rebuffs. I am thankful for that.
It seems I have allowed an imbalance to creep into my life, and have
given free reign to it's many possible manifestations.
For all on the OList, I will attempt to post items in the future that
reflect, at the least, a consideration for the time of others. I make no
guarantees about their intrinsic worth to anyone at any point in time,
but they will not be posted glibly.
Thank you for your kind indulgence.

Regards,
Monte