Re: DATA Discrepency BE AFRAID!!!

Read the post I sent again. The difference is in that 5 percent difference of
the data streams. You will be amazed--if you do the work by hand with a
spreadsheet--what one tick here and there will do on indicators.

It isn't the indicators--it's the data differences.

I am not suggesting you become a discretion trader. I am suggesting you should
tear into the two data streams and see exactly what is different. The choose
one.

Tim Morge