FAQ startup

I am soliciting contributions for an Omega-list FAQ.

I am NOT soliciting for ideas on what should be included.  Kent has
done a great beginning on this already.  You can however trick me into
thinking a suggestion is a contribution by disguising your suggestion
as a contribution in the related subject.

I AM soliciting self-nominations for a replacement FAQ Dictator.
Self-nominations are made by sending me unkind remarks or criticisms
not camouflaged by pats on the back for being crazy enough to pick up
the mantle to do this in the first place.  Another way is to just let
me know you will be pleased to take over.

When available I will usually include the name of the source of
information, unless otherwise requested or not relevant.

Unless otherwise individually and specifically requested I will
however, REMOVE any e-mail information in case it gets posted outside
of the privacy of this list.  I just hate spam!!!

The format is still in the formative stages.  I do know that a form
that is the least amount of work for me will be given priority over
what might be desired by others.  I plan to post it about the first of
every month in it's entirety until it can be accessed by reference or
until it get too big.  When it gets large I will break it down into
appropriate smaller sections.  Each topic area having a "last updated
line" seems like a good idea which I will probably implement.

I would very much appreciate topic-specific volunteers.  For example
BobR would be great for the RT data provider FAQ section editor.  Ted
Tesser or Patrick While for Trader's Tax FAQ editor etc.

Fred,
Omega-list FAQ Dictator/Publisher.