Re[2]: Vendor System, Real Profits for 3 Years

Hello  Bob,

BF> I personally know a person who has been trading Aberration on a
BF> portfolio of commodities for several years. He has won his local
BF> commodities trading association's prize for portfolio performance for
BF> several years in a row trading this system so I am convinced that it
BF> can work.

I'm  not - so convinced that it can be consistently replicated because
as  you  state below the are other factors that are not completely left
up  to  the  system.  A slight error in any of those and not only will
you loose money but time watching it fail.

So we all know someone who won the lottery by now.  So lottery's work?

They  "lotteries"  like system testing "in particular this system" are
easily    back  testable to see what numbers would have worked.  Throw
out the Jap Yen - or others like SF out and give her a whirl BOB.

Mark "not johnson"