Re: Same old same old

Rehashing and bitching have always been a part of this list. We use to have
some pretty good food fights in here as well. This list runs its on course
sometimes its very informative other times its boring. Many times its very
repetitive so what's new about that, been that way ever seen I can
remember. Personally I would rather have the list than not. Its been very
beneficial to me in many different ways code was one. None were related to
the actual changing of the way I trade. Please do not stop bitching about
it though because I know I wouldn't feel at home if that happened. :)

Robert